Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Month to Prepare

They say that a couple should always prepare a year before their chosen date. With us, we only have a couple of months but the first month was not that maximized and all we had were fights.Yes, fights. A lot of it.



As of now, I'm done with our reservation for the reception, including the food and the whole decoration and the florist plus the church. Just reservations.

We don't have license yet, the seminar, and other documents. For others, the time is not enough but for us, we are positive that we will be able to finish everything on time. Few days ago, I'm already freaking out but then I realized that these will not help but make everything worse so I put myself back again and go on with our preparation.

This week, we have decided (at last) to have our prenup pictures. We're so lucky that my brother is a professional photographer and videographer so this is one-big-hell-of-a-slash-off to our budget as well as with our worries.

My brother told me to look online for some prenup ideas which we wanted to have. He also suggested that we prepare some materials for our pictorial. My brother's better half is also supportive. She knew that I have some weight issues and have problem with what I should wear for the pictorial, so she let me borrow some of her dresses which are not that perfectly fit for me but I still took it since I'm hoping (I'm very very hopeful here) that within days I will shed some pounds and will be able to look good with the her clothes.

Now, I have tons of ideas saved in one folder.

I also told my husband-to-be (HTB)that he should prepare at least three sets of clothing. One white t-shirt (which will be our project for our couple's shirt), one royal blue polo shirt, and one formal wear.

Here is the list of materials or ideas that my brother and I need to prepare (my HTB will just bring his clothes, this will be a sibling project):


  • balloons
  • volks 2x
  • undewater
  • sprayer
  • broom 2x
  • silhouette w/ sprinkler
  • gitara 2x
  • kite
  • gitna ng daan
  • akyat ng puno
  • newspaper/box (unofficially yours)
  • payong
  • lobo na letter
  • laptop
  • photobooth props
  • dalahican
  • paint and white t-shirt
  • riles at tren
  • spoon and fork na malaki
  • batang 80's
  • lumang bahay
  • poknat at kamu
  • tuta

You, as a reader, will not understand everything written on the list but these are just a cue words for the ideas which I myself cannot explain.

After this, we will go to...Divisoria.




No comments:

Post a Comment